Help organize a drive to collect items that meet current and most urgent needs, including:
- New Teddy bears (12”–15” in solid neutral colors without decor)
- Decorative journals for clients in therapy
- Gas cards ($15–$25) to help clients attend employment workshops and counseling appointments
- New panties for women seen at hospital sexual assault exam sites
- New lightweight pants with elastic or drawstring waist for women seen at hospital sexual assault exam sites to replace clothes collected for evidence
(Sizes S, M, L and XL)
- Flash drives, Post-It notes, highlighters, resume paper and professional portfolios for clients seeking employment
- Full-size toiletries for clients — deodorant, dental care products (toothpaste, toothbrushes and floss), shampoo (including ethnic hair care products), and body wash
Unfortunately, donations of used items cannot be accepted.
Contact The Women’s Center to get started: 817-927-4006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.