Program Goal: To help child and adult victims heal from the crippling effects of sexual assault, sexual abuse, and other violence.
Progress towards goal:
97% of clients who complete therapy achieve at least 75% of their treatment goals to heal from the effects of violence.
88% of clients who call the Crisis Hotline reduce their level of crisis.
3,415 Children and Adults Served in 2015
- 1,533 people called the Rape Crisis and Victim Services Hotline.
- 646 victims and 495 significant others were counseled at local hospital rape exam sites.
- 415 abused and victimized children and their significant others received therapy.
- 402 adult victims of sexual assault and other violent crime and their significant others received therapy.
- 71 children, adults and their significant others accompanied through the criminal justice process.