Program Goal: To help child and adult victims heal from the crippling effects of sexual assault, sexual abuse, and other violence.
Progress towards goal:
95% of clients who complete therapy achieve their treatment goals to heal from the effects of violence.
84% of clients who call the Crisis Hotline reduce their level of crisis.
3,884 Children and Adults Served in 2016
- 1,833 people called the Rape Crisis and Victim Services Hotline.
- 132 children, 533 adults and their 587 parents or significant others were counseled at local hospital rape exam sites.
- 222 abused children, 393 adult victims of sexual assault and other violent crime, and 182 significant others received therapy to overcome the trauma of violence.
- 104 victims received legal assistance by our in-house attorney.
- 16 children and adults were accompanied through the criminal justice process.