To help child and adult victims heal from the crippling effects of sexual assault, childhood sexual abuse, and other violence.
4,339 Children and Adults Served in 2019
- 2,455 people called the Rape Crisis and Victim Services 24-Hour Hotline.
- 774 survivors and their 564 significant others were counseled at local hospital rape exam sites.
- 496 women and men received therapy to overcome the trauma of violence.
- 165 children and their 91 parents/guardians received therapy to overcome the trauma of abuse.
- 298 victims received legal assistance from the Center’s in-house attorney.