Program Goal: To help child and adult victims heal from the crippling effects of sexual assault, sexual abuse, and other violence.
Progress towards goal:
87% of clients who complete therapy achieve their treatment goals to heal from the effects of violence.
91% of clients who call the Crisis Hotline reduce their level of crisis.
3,688 Children and Adults Served in 2017
- 2,320 people called the Rape Crisis and Victim Services Hotline.
- 729 people and their 656 parents or significant others were counseled at local hospital rape exam sites.
- 207 abused children, 885 adult victims of sexual assault and other violent crime, and 151 significant others received therapy to overcome the trauma of violence.
- 224 victims received legal assistance by our in-house attorney.
- 18 children and adults were accompanied through the criminal justice process.