Program Goal: To help child and adult victims heal from the crippling effects of sexual assault, sexual abuse, and other violence.
Progress towards goal:
90% of clients who complete therapy achieve their treatment goals to heal from the effects of violence.
98% of clients who call the Crisis Hotline reduce their level of crisis.
3,764 Children and Adults Served in 2018
- 2,332 people called the Rape Crisis and Victim Services Hotline.
- 799 people and their 543 parents or significant others were counseled at local hospital rape exam sites.
- 182 abused children, 450 adult victims of sexual assault and other violent crime, and 668 significant others received therapy to overcome the trauma of violence.
- 308 victims received legal assistance by our in-house attorney.
- 30 children and adults were accompanied through the criminal justice process.