To help people resolve crises, manage life transitions and develop better coping skills and problem-solving skills.
3,141 Children and Adults Served in 2019
- 2,401 people called the Helpline for crisis counseling and problem solving assistance.
- 201 people received therapy to address crisis and improve emotional well-being.
- 341 homeless children and their 161 parents living in shelters received support to meet emotional and physical needs as they transitioned out of homelessness.
- 107 people received assistance through the Legal Clinic.
- 98 older adults received in-home support through the PEARLS Program to reduce isolation and depression.