Engage a group of young professionals who are passionate about the mission of The Women’s Center and furthering its work through volunteering, advocating, fundraising and friend-raising.
Have a passion for The Women’s Center’s mission and causes.
Open to women and men between the ages of 22 and 40ish.
Play, live and work within the Tarrant County community.
Empower women and families to overcome violence, crisis and poverty.
- Join now. Complete the membership form.
- Volunteer. There are many ways to give your time. Contact us at email@example.com.
- Support our work by making a donation. You can donate online or organize a wish list drive of items.
- Spread the word to your friends and colleagues about the important work we do in the community.
- Participate in our annual Victory Over Violence Walk/Run.
- Networking opportunities with YPs from multiple companies and organizations.
- Monthly events including happy hours and Hope Speaks Women’s Center educational program presentations on the third Tuesday of the month.
- Group volunteer opportunities: Holiday gift wrapping and Victory Over Violence.
$100 Membership Impact
- Provide two sessions of counseling for a child or adult to solve problems, develop coping skills and heal from trauma.
- Provide play-therapy and art-therapy supplies so victims of child abuse can heal and recover.
- Provide a day of JobsNow! Training.
- Educate a classroom of children with the Play It Safe!® program to reduce their risk of abuse.
Ready to join?
For information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817.927.4006.